Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankfulness on Thursday

I know last week I said I was going to do better at blogging this week, but as you can see that didn't exactly work out as planned.  I was home sick with some kind of stomach bug on Monday and Tuesday and have spent the past two days just getting caught up.  However, I felt it was really important to post today.

Whitney over at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife is starting a series of saying what we are thankful for on Thursdays throughout the month of November.  My first list will be brief because I am so tired, but they are completely heartfelt.

1.  I am thankful for my hubby!  He puts up with me through the good and the bad.  And he does it all with very little complaining even when I deserve to be complained at.  He is very supportive in helping me meet my goals.  He is truly my perfect match because I don't think anyone else could handle me quite like he does.

2.  I am thankful for my mom!  She is truly my best friend.  She has always been there for me from the start.  She has always been my biggest fan and continues to be so even though I am "grown."

3.  I am thankful to live in the U.S.A.  I love the fact that we have the right to vote and make decisions about our country.  I love the life we are allowed to live.  I love our freedom.  I love the principles our country was founded on.

4.  I am thankful for the deeper relationship I have formed with Christ this past year.  I have been reading the Bible more and in a much deeper way.  I truly feel that I am not alone in any of my endeavors and that I need to be giving back to others.  I'm not where I want to be yet, but I will always be a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment