Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One of the Best Days Ever!!!!

Today was one of the best days ever!!!  Well, it was at least one of the best days I've had in a while.  Part of it was because it came as a total surprise.  Most of you probably know that I am a huge Razorback fan.  I love my Hogs!!!  I have been going to the football games for a long time and haven't missed a home game in several years.  In all those years, I've never actually met any of the players.

Well, that all changed today.  Five of the current team members (Ben Cleveland, Travis Swanson, Alfred Davis, Alex Tejada, Jake Bequette) came to my school today to talk to the fourth grade students.  I didn't know they were coming, you can't imagine the excitement I felt when I saw them.  The kids so enjoyed getting to talk them, getting their pictures made with them, and getting their autographs.  The players were so kind and patient among the five million questions.  They visited each fourth grade classroom and hung out with the kids.

The speech pathologist and I even got to get our picture made with the players before they left.  I know what a great day it was for me and I'm pretty sure it was for the kids, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment