Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with Mama M. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!

[image3.png]

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I am having a hard time with this question.  I have never broken a bone, had surgery, or had a baby.  The only thing that is comng to mind right now what a severe infection I had.  I was wishing my ear would just fall off.  That choice had to be better than enduring the persistent pain in my ear.  I have also had some really bad headaches, but overall I guess I am coming out pretty lucky in the physical pain game.  I'm  sure just about every human alive has endured something more painful than me.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?  I usually get between 6 and 7 hours a night.  I know that will change when we add a child to our family.  I have heard that sleep goes by the wayside when there are children.  I really do like my sleep, though.  I would love to be able to get 8 hours, but I find it hard to go to bed early and sleeping late isn't really an option.


3.  How long did you believe in Santa Claus?  How did you find out that he does not exist?  I still don't know that Santa doesn't exist.  I have never seen proof.  There was never a time where I was told there wasn't a Santa.  I never had "the Santa talk" with my parents.  I believe the true magic with Santa is the spirit of giving that he brings to the holiday season.  We still have presents from Santa to help us remember that spirit of giving.  I try to be "Santa" through my church to those less fortunate.


4.  What was the last movie you saw in a theater?  This has been a very busy fall with football weekends and homework so I can't really remember the exact one I went to last.  We saw several movies in the theater over the summer.  I love being a teacher so that I can fill my summers with fun.  BUT, I know the next movie I'm going to see in the theater.  We will be going to see the new Harry Potter movie next Saturday at the IMAX and I don't care how nerdy that may make.  I am super excited about it!!


5.  What do you wear to bed?  It depends on the weather.  In the summer I usually wear some type of gown because they are cooler.  In the winter I bundle up in some type of pajama pants and shirt.  I have some really fuzzy pants that are so warm and comfy.  Can't wait until it get cool enough to wear them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't stand gowns - they get tangled around me while I sleep! I'm more of a tshirt & shorts/pants girl!

    ReplyDelete