Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankfulness on Thursday

Whitney over at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife is doing a series of saying what we are thankful for on Thursdays throughout the month of November.

Here is my list for this week:

1. I am thankful to all the veterans who have served the "good old U.S. of A!" We have a long history of having brave men and women protecting the freedoms that we all enjoy. They deserve so much love and respect. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. I have several veterans on all sides of my family and I salute them for their service!

2. I am thankful to live in a place as beautiful as Northwest Arkansas. I am always reminded of the beauty this time of year. Fall is such a reminder about the gift of nature God has given us.

3. I am thankful to come to work each day and do a job that I thoroughly enjoy. Kids are such blessings and a reminder of the important things in life.

4. I am thankful that I get to come to work each day and have wonderful friends around me. Enjoying the people you work with makes it not seem like work.

5. I am thankful for the family I am privileged to be a member of. I know I am never alone in this world. My family has taught me so much about love and happiness. I hope to never forget what all I have learned from different members of my family.

6. I am thankful for all the friends I have in this world. I know I am not close to all of them in the same way as in the past, but they were put into my life at the right time. As I think back to all the friends I have had throughout my life, I feel so blessed for the gifts they gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment