Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

*  I just finished my walk/jog.  I thought I was dying again.  However, I think I may have died just a little less than on Monday.  Maybe tomorrow I'll die just a little less than today.  I will definitely be repeating week 1 on Ease into 5K next week.  I still have to work on the breathing think.  The weather is sure helping out with this endeavor.  It was almost 60 in mid-January.  I can't ask for better than that.

*  I have to get out of this recliner and get cooking.  We have a potluck at school tomorrow and I am making Taco Bites.  It's another recipe I got off Pinterest.  My cooking life would be so dull without Pinterest.  If they turn out good, I will post the recipe next week.

*  I am so glad it's almost the weekend.  Hubby is coming up tomorrow and mom will be here on Saturday.  We will be celebrating mom's birthday by going to a Razorback basketball game and out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Venesian Inn.  It's been open since the 1940's.  We don't get to go there too often because it get really crowded on weekends, especially football weekends.  There will also be a few other birthday surprises that I'll have to share later just in case mom looks on here before this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Give your mom a special birthday hug from me and tell her Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear about all the wonderful surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your walking/jogging!! That is huge!
    I just might have to check out Pinterest...I have avoided it because it sounds overwhelming!
    Thank you for the recipe, and for the encouragement about the house! I hope one day to have a home that feels like mine, that is cozy because of my "stamp," you know? :)
    Have a great birthday celebration with your mom!

    ReplyDelete