Thursday, January 5, 2012

Destination: Dallas

We are leaving on another road trip tonight and I can't wait!

Tomorrow we will be attending the Cotton Bowl to cheer on our Arkansas Razorbacks as they take on Kansas State.


I am so excited! We weren't able to go to the Sugar Bowl last year so this is definitely a treat.  Plus we are going to Dallas, which is a super fun place to go.  And the game is being held at Cowboys Stadium, which is ridiculously awesome!

Football, fans, fun: I can't ask for anything more.  Plus, the weather should be really nice in the 60s and 70s.  While we're there, I'm sure we will do some good eating, shopping, and maybe even go the zoo.  I love zoos and we haven't been to the one in Dallas yet.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  I know I will.  Hopefully, we will come out with a win, but even if we don't it will be a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment