Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recipe: Taco Bites

I made these Taco Bites for a potluck at school last week.  They were gone pretty quickly so I guess they were pretty good.  I didn't get there in time to heat them up, but I guess they were ok straight from the fridge.  I bet they are even better warm.


This is another recipe I found on Pinterest.  Head on over to Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour to find the post I used for this recipe.


Here is what you'll need:





1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning
24 wonton wrappers
cheese, any variety you like
any other taco toppings you like


Preheat oven to 425.  Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray so the wonton wrappers won't stick.  Then, place a wonton wrapper inside each cup.





Brown meat and drain. Return to pan and add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.  Scoop a tablespoon of taco meat into each cup.  Top the meat with cheese.





Put in oven and bake for 8 - 10 minutes, watching closely to not burn the wonton wrappers.  Remove from pan and serve with any other toppings you would like.  This ecipe makes about 24 Taco Bites.





Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those look GOOD!! I'm gonna have to make those for something like the Super Bowl! Put some salsa and sour cream on top - man, I bet that's even better! ha!!

    ReplyDelete