Well, it's Monday already. I seriously can't believe the weekend goes by so fast. I don't know that 2 schools days pass as quickly. I am just going to have a bulleted list because I have a little of this n' that to share.
* I got my three days of exercise in last week! That makes me happy. Here's what I did: Wednesday- walk 1.8 miles outside; Thursday- it was raining so I did 30 minutes on the Wii fit (step aerobics and rhythm boxing); Saturday-did yard work with mom for about 2 1/2 hours. Hopefully, I can do it again this week.
* I spent the weekend in Central Arkansas with mom while hubby went on a photo shoot to a ghost town in Oklahoma. While there, I got to meet up with some friends for lunch that I don't get to see very often. It sure is good for the soul to see people who mean so much to you.
* When I came home yesterday hubby had totally cleaned the house and done laundry. That was so unexpected and so nice to not have to come home to a mess. I appreciate him doing that more than he will probably ever understand. He is really good about helping, but I usually have to ask him to do things. This time he just did it on his own.
* When I came home, hubby had bought me a gorgeous bouquet to put on the table. So sweet!
* We missed 10 snow days this year and now our district is conisdering having us go to school on 2 Saturdays and 2 days on Spring Break. The faculty gets to vote so we'll see what happens. We already have plans for Spring Break, but I still have 2 personal days I can take so I don't have to change our plans. I know everyone is just trying to get our kids prepared for the state test that's coming up in April.
* We booked our summer vacation to Tybee Island, Georgia, this week and I am so excited!! The cottage we are going to stay in is close to beach and looks so cute.
20 hours ago