Monday, February 28, 2011

This N' That

Well, it's Monday already.  I seriously can't believe the weekend goes by so fast.  I don't know that 2 schools days pass as quickly.  I am just going to have a bulleted list because I have a little of this n' that to share.

*  I got my three days of exercise in last week!  That makes me happy.  Here's what I did: Wednesday- walk 1.8 miles outside;  Thursday-  it was raining so I did 30 minutes on the Wii fit (step aerobics and rhythm boxing); Saturday-did yard work with mom for about 2 1/2 hours.  Hopefully, I can do it again this week.

*  I spent the weekend in Central Arkansas with mom while hubby went on a photo shoot to a ghost town in Oklahoma.  While there, I got to meet up with some friends for lunch that I don't get to see very often.  It sure is good for the soul to see people who mean so much to you.

*  When I came home yesterday hubby had totally cleaned the house and done laundry.  That was so unexpected and so nice to not have to come home to a mess.  I appreciate him doing that more than he will probably ever understand.  He is really good about helping, but I usually have to ask him to do things.  This time he just did it on his own.

*  When I came home, hubby had bought me a gorgeous bouquet to put on the table.  So sweet!

*  We missed 10 snow days this year and now our district is conisdering having us go to school on 2 Saturdays and 2 days on Spring Break.  The faculty gets to vote so we'll see what happens.  We already have plans for Spring Break, but I still have 2 personal days I can take so I don't have to change our plans.  I know everyone is just trying to get our kids prepared for the state test that's coming up in April.

*  We booked our summer vacation to Tybee Island, Georgia, this week and I am so excited!!  The cottage we are going to stay in is close to beach and looks so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment