Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Before I get to the questions, I want to let everyone know that I finally got out of the house today.  We got out, did a little shopping, saw a move ("Just Go With It"-super cute), and picked up hubby's birthday cake. I have pictures of it later this weekend.  It is totally fabulous.  The bakery did an amazing job.  Now on to the task at hand.





1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? I would rather be on What not to Wear.  I love the makeovers they do.  They always convince the people to wear things out their comfort zone and they always come out looking amazing.  Plus, getting $5,000 to spend on clothes and help with the shopping wouldn't be too bad either.  Hubby can do a lot around the house himself so we wouldn't need the home makeover as badly.

2. Do you have any tattoos? None and I never will either.  I have never liked tattoos and the way they look.  Another thing is I am a big baby when it comes to pain and needles.  I don't think I could live through the process of getting a tattoo.  Plus, I would worry about what the tattoos would look like when I get all old and wrinkly.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?  We don't have kids yet, but when we do I will tell them.  I don't really have much that I did I would be embarrassed to share.  Now, hubby on the other hand, has some secrets that we won't share, like his attitudes about grades in school.  He doesn't want our kids to have the same attitude he did.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?  I usually try to stop, but if I'm already in the intersection, I will speed up to get through it.  The main reason I usually slow down is that I don't want to get caught running a red light and get a ticket.  I am one of those people who want to stay out of trouble.  I do not have a daredevil/"push the limit" bone in my body.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? Absolutely, without a doubt Chocolate.  I love chocolate of all varieties, milk, dark, white.  Given a choice, I'll always take sweet over salty.  I definitely don't need the chocolate, but I love it just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment