Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

I was actually happy to go back to work on Monday.  I was dreading it at first.  I love my job, I was just dreading getting up and getting there.  Once I was there, I was able to quickly get back in my routine.  I enjoyed being back with my kids and my co-workers.  I think we were all glad to be back together.  I am so lucky to work with the people I do.  I feel they are more than co-workers, they are truly my friends.

Our state testing is coming up in a couple of months so we have that we need to be preparing for.  I have class on Monday nights so I liked being able to go and not having to do it online, which is what my professor said we would have to do if there was winter weather.  As you can tell I was pretty happy to get back to normal.

However, that may quickly be going out the door.  They are calling for another round of snow to come back through.  I am getting kind of tired of all this weather, but if we are going to get it, I'm glad it's coming on a Wednesday.  Hopefully, my class tomorrow night will be cancelled.  It's not the most enjoyable way to spend three hours of my life.  Maybe the snow will come in and then head back out so we don't miss too much more school.  Besides, I have more important things to do over the weekend.  Mom is coming to visit and we have tickets to see Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment