Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with Mama M. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!

image
  1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse? I don't think either one of us is the better cook.  I cook more, but when hubby cooks it always turns out very yummy.  I have started getting into cooking lately and am trying out some new recipes.  Some are worth the work, some not so much! 
  2. How often do you talk to your mom? I talk to my mom everyday; most days twice.  She is my best friend and I miss not living in the same town as she does!  She's coming to visit tomorrow to go with us to the big Razorback game.
  3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe? Most of the time I stick pretty close to the recipe.  I do leave leave out things I don't like such as olives, coffee, and nuts.  My current favorite places to find recipes are The Pioneer Woman and Kelly from Kelly's Korner.
  4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? Yes and it always kinda creeps me out to look at my feet and see that.  I know it's supposedly genetic, but I don't like it.
  5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?) No I don't dress up.  I never have, really.  I lived in the country when I was growing up, so there really wasn't anywhere to trick-or-treat.  I do look forward to having kids so that I can dress them up.  I think there are countless cute costumes for the little ones.  I will probably have more fun than they do. 

1 comment:

  1. I love learning new things about you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete