Friday, January 22, 2010

My Heroes



This is the group of candidates going to OCS from Arkansas. This picture was taken at the Houston airport during their layover. I am so proud of them all (especially Mike, he is on the far right in the back row).  These are all some really great people.  I got to meet them all (and their families) yesterday when we got to go have lunch together.  It was a great meal and time of fellowship.  I also sure P.F. Chang's loved all 18 people that invaded their restaurant.  We even ran into Mike's aunt and she was able to join us for lunch, which was nice because we haven't seen her in several months.  These next 8 weeks will really challenge all of these individuals.  I wish them the best of luck and will keep them in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment