Friday, January 29, 2010

Ice/Snow Day

Well, we missed another day of school today.  This is day #5 for Springdale.  We did have 5 emergency days built in our calendar, so it really hasn't changed the end of school.  I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get any snow because this is what is looked like outside when I got up this morning.  ICE!



This is the side of the building on our balcony.

Then, I looked out around 11:00 this morning and finally saw some snow.

As you can see, snow was coming down pretty good.

I decided to go get some pictures around noon or so.  This is what I saw.







Here are the latest pictures.  I went out and took them around 5:00.  This is after several more hours of snow.








I just heard the weatherman say that we still have several more hours of snow coming.  Who knows what it is going to look like.  I'll keep you posted.

Feel free to send me some of your winter weather pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment