Monday, December 6, 2010

What a God Thing!

A couple of months ago I wrote about my friend, Jenny, and her family's adoption journey.  Their journey toward getting their little girl, Joleigh,  from Ethiopia began on October 15, 2009.  Last Tuesday they got one step closer, they got their referral.  They were matched with a 15 month old little angel.  I am over the moon for them.  Their journey is not over, but they have seen pictures of their newest member.  They still have to travel to Ethiopia twice and will get to bring her home on their second trip.

Please continue to pray for the family, their sweet new member, and the birth mother.  They are also continuing to collect aluminum cans through January to help offset their expenses.  I know they would be happy to get any you have.  This has been such a God thing and I know He will continue to send His blessings.  I am so excited and can't wait to see the family all together.  You can continue to follow the happenings of the Wallace family on Our Gifts From God.  I have learned so much about faith from this family and the journey they chose to go on.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet to share in the joys of a dear friend! Wonderful news for them!

    Thank you for your very kind words (word... :) ) on my picture post.

    ReplyDelete