Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Other Michael in My Life

Let me introduce you to my second favorite Michael in the world.  Of course, he comes after hubby!  Meet Michael Buble`.


He is one of my favorite singers.  I think this is because his music is classic.  I love the fact that it never really goes out of style.  I became acquainted with Michael because of Jazzercise.  Yes, I really did workout once upon a time and truly enjoyed it.  After doing several Jazzercise routines to his music, I went and bought his CD.  The rest they say is history.

I have been to four of his concerts, the most recent one last week with my mom.  Hubby had class so he wasn't able to go this time.  He went with last summer, though, for our anniversary.

Here is Naturally 7.  They were the opening act.


Here are a couple pictures I took on my phone that night.




This group is amazing!  Everything they do is with their voice, no instruments.  They describe themselves as doing vocal play, not acapella since they make their voices become instruments.  Here is a clip of them performing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.



After Naturally 7, Michael Buble` came out and entertained us.  I enjoyed him as much this time around as I did all the previous times.  The highlight was that he threw in a Christmas song.  Here are a couple pictures I took at the show.


Michael Buble` performing with Naturally 7 backing him up.


Here is a video of Michael performing at the Juno Awards.  I hope you enjoy!



P.S.  Only two more days until Christmas vacation!!  Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment