Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with Mama M. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!


1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  When we are at home for Christmas, we open them Christmas morning.  However, we travel a lot and aren't home for Christmas.  This year we will be at Disney World so we will open the gifts that are too large to pack in the car with us before we leave.  We will take the smaller ones with us and open them there are Christmas morning.  We are taking a small Christmas tree with us, too. That way it will really feel like Christmas!

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?  I absolutely love Peppermint Bark.  This is something new I just discovered a few years ago.  The mix of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint bits is just divine!  My aunt also makes a hard cinnamon candy that is coated with powdered sugar that I could just live on.  Yummy!  All this is making me crave something sweet.

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?  I don't think I have ever been given a bad gift.  At least not one bad enough to stick in my memory.  My gradmother, aunts, and uncles usually give money/gift cards so if I get a bad gift with those it's my own fault since I picked it out.  Mom and hubby don't give me bad gifts because we usually tell each other things we would like.  The surprises I get from them are always good because they know me so well and know what I really like!  In turn, this question has really got me thinking and hoping that I don't give bad gifts. 

4. Christmas song that you love?  Wow, so hard to boil it down to one.  I absolutely LOVE Christmas music.  I have so much Christmas music that I have to take it off my iPhone after the holidays to make room for other music.  I love it that much.  My favorite would be O Holy Night.  I like just about every version/arrangement of that song that I have ever heard.  It tells such a special story that I think it's important not to forget this time of year.

5. How many trees do you put up?  We normally put up four trees.  A big one that has a snow/snowman theme, a big one that is our "everything" tree that has ornaments from places we have been or ornaments that we have been given, a small Disney tree, and a small Razorback/Chiefs tree.

1 comment: