Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know a lot of us are very busy this time of year, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love Christmas vacation!  Tomorrow is Monday and it is so nice to know that I don't have to get up and go to work.  I have two whole weeks off and even though they are going to be busy, it is going to be different than having to go to work.  I know all the other teachers out there have to feel the same way.

Today we made to trip from NWA down to our other house in Central Arkansas.  We had Christmas with my mom and what a Christmas it was.  I'll try to do a post later on all the loot!  It's not over yet, either.  We opened a lot of our gifts that were big so that we wouldn't have to take them to Florida.

Right now I'm in the middle of make cinnamon rolls.  The recipe is courtesy of The Pioneer Woman and let me tell you, she doesn't disappoint with this recipe.  I can't wait to eat these things and I know my hips will definitely thank me for these yummy treats.

Tomorrow will be spent finishing the cinnamon rolls and packing the car for our 6:00 a.m. departure on Tuesday.  Truthfully, we probably won't leave until closer to 6:30, but a girl can always dream.  We stop in Atlanta Tuesday night and hopefully visit The Georgia Aquarium.  If you haven't been, you definitely should plan a stop there sometime.  Simply put, it is AMAZING.  On Wednesday evening we will head to Florida and will arrive at Disney World on Thursday.

I can't wait for this trip, I know we are going to have a blast.  I also have a few Christmas surprises up my sleeve.  I hope to have time to post a couple of times on the road.  If I don't get around to it, I hope everyone has a very blessed and merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment