Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Those are the only words I can use to describe the weather this week.  I came back to Fayetteville this week for some inservice.  I expected it to be the 5-10 degrees cooler than Central Arkansas that it normally is.  Well, that notion flew out the window on the first day.  It has been right around 100 all week.  That is just too hot and it is expected to continue at least through tomorrow!  Yuck!  My plan for survival is to avoid the great outdoors as much as possible and to get from a building to the car as super quick as possible and vice versa.  I have move my exercising indoors so that I don't die from heat exhaustion/stroke/or any other heat related problem.  In case you can't tell, I hate it being so hot.  Really not a fan!

Also, my friend, Shannon, is hosting a giveaway on her blog this week.  It is a $60 gift card to CSNStores.com .  Head on over to It's Trickey to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!

    I'm ready for the heat to go somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete