Monday, August 22, 2011

Back in the Groove

Today was officially the 4th day of school. We teachers, however, worked 5 day previous to that. Hubby and I are trying to get back in thee routine of life after the less-scheduled, less-hectic days of summer. We are working to become more active in our church in Northwest Arkansas and are exploring/praying about becoming members there. We don't want to be just bodies in the pews on Sunday morning, but want to know those that we worship with and give back. We also want our children to grow up with a loving church family.

Besides church we are getting in the routine of exercising 3-4 days a week. We have been going to the HPER Center at the University. There are amazing facilities there and it's free for me and only $18 a semester for hubby. The group exercise classes start tonight and I am excited to try Aqua-Aerobics. Let's just hope I don't fall off the wagon, so to speak. I really do want to get in better shape. I really feel better when I exercise regularly. I am hoping that motivation doesn't become a problem as the days get shorter!

Night classes are also getting ready to start up. Hubby and I each have to go one night a week. But, we are both almost done. Next semester we don't have actual classes to go to. We will be doing our internships. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, especially for hubby. I know he is ready to be finished and to get a classroom of his own. It will be exciting to see what all God has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment