Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog Friends

In the past couple weeks I have really begun to realize how supportive the blogging community really is.  While they aren't all "in the flesh" friends, you can bond and grow with these people.  I read several blogs and they each add something to my life, whether it be humor, inspiration, or just practical advice.  Many of these people I have never me. Some live thousands of miles away.  Some are people I know and don't live near anymore.  It's a nice way to keep up with each other.  Some are former classmates that I haven't seen in years.

One nice thing about blogging is getting other people's perspective on life.  I can honestly say I have learned so much about faith, family, and what is really important in life from reading blogs.  It's also nice to get the encouragement and feedback from blog readers.  I get so excited when I get comments because it's a chance to connect to people.

I am so thankful for all of my blog friends.  I'm thankful for those that write daily words of wisdom, encouragement, and even their daily happenings.  I am also thankful to those friends that read this blog and leave sweet comments with encouraging words.  The blogging community lets readers know they are not alone in the world and that someone somewhere has been in a similar situation.  If your curious my favorite blogs to read are listed over to the left.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird how these friendships form with people you've never met? My husband doesn't get it, but I love it.

    PS, I tried to fix my google reader to capture your posts and it HATES me.

    ReplyDelete