Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Heart Vacations

I love being on vacation.  Until the last day.  Then, I get a little sad knowing I have to leave and go home.  Tomorrow is our last day at Disney World.  What a blast we have had.  We have gone to all the parks, most of them multiple times.  We have hung out at our resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge, which we absolutely love.  In fact, we love it so much, we became Disney Vacation Club members here.  What I love most about vacation, though, is the fact that we are together.  Just Mike, Mom, and me.  We have become our own family.  We have reconnected and just spent time together as a family.  We have enjoyed each other's company and have continued to learn more about each other.  We also spent some time talking about the future like what we would want to make sure to do when we have little ones around.  We also got to see my cousin and her family, which was really fun.   I don't want to have to leave and go back to reality.  I don't want to face the truth that after six more weeks I have to say goodbye to Mike again.  Although, after this vacation, we feel refreshed.  I know we will be fine.  We have another Disney World trip to look forward to over Christmas!!  Hopefully, then Mike will be Lieutenant Nichols and not Officer Candidate Nichols.  We will certainly be celebrating then.

No comments:

Post a Comment