Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the To-Do List

Sometimes I get into a rut and can't really find anything new I want to make for dinner.  Sometimes I just want to try new things.  We don't always eat super healthy, but for the most part I feel it's healthier to cook at home than to grab take-out or eat out.  It's also a heck of a lot cheaper.  I have been inspired lately by all the meal plans I have been seeing on blogs.  While I haven't made it to the monthly meal planning stage yet, I have found a few things I can't wait to try.

I have found several new things I want to try over on Mindee's blog at Our Front Door.

One thing I want to try is this Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon. I know hubby will love; it has lots of cheese and meat candy (aka bacon).

Photo from Our Front Door

Another of Mindee's recipes that I can't wait to try is Pumpkin Crunch.  This just looks and sounds like it will be so delicious.  It's there perfect side dish or dessert for this time of year.  I am really getting on a pumpkin kick and know this will be perfect for Thanksgiving, although I doubt I can wait that long to try it.

Photo from Our Front Door

These Circle Fries are on my list as a substitute for French Fries.  That are baked, not fried, so I can feel a little less guilty about eating them.

Photo from Our Front Door

The other day I was reading Kelly's Corner and she posted about making this fabulous Chocolate Cookie Dough Dip.  She found this recipe at What Megan's Making.  I can't wait to make this during the upcoming Holiday season.  I hope that it is a big hit.

Photo from What Megan's Making
I am excited about trying out these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment