Thursday, September 30, 2010

Such a Blessing

I know that it has been a while since I have posted.  Things have been so busy around here between work, school (both mine and Mike's), and of course football.  The Razorbacks have gotten off to a super start.  We have only lost one game so far and that was to #1 Alabama during the last five minutes of the game.  I have high hopes of going to a bowl game.

Speaking of being busy with work, Mike just got hired at my school to be an Instructional Assistant full time.  He had been subbing, but know will be able to work everyday and still go to school.  The pay is the same as subbing, but he doesn't have to look for a job and he gets benefits. He know has health insurance and will get retirement.  Yay!!!  He is working in the computer lab and will be working one-on-one or in small groups with students.  He is excited and has enjoyed his first few days.

I am also really enjoying my students this year.  I also got another teacher that comes over for 1 1/2 hours during the day to serve five kids, so my caseload is now down to a manageable level.  The only setback I have had is that I am now sick and having to stay home today, but hopefully I'll be back at work tomorrow for Professional Development.

There are possibly some exciting things coming up on the horizon for Mike and me.  Hopefully, I'll be able to share soon!  I'll leave you with some photos of our first Razorback football games courtesy of the iPhone.  I hope life is finding you well!





1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love the pictures! I need to know the exciting news! And btw, I changed my blog location....so go find me at the new location!

    ReplyDelete