Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the Date?

I can't believe that summer is almost over.  It seems like school just got out, and now it is time to get ready for the new year.  I'm not ready to go back, but am excited for what the new year has in store for me.  Talk about mixed emotions!

Mike is over half done with his classes, but it is a never-ending cycle of reading and completing assignments.  He never has any downtime.  I am so proud of him, though.  There is minimal complaining and he takes every assignment so serious.  I thought I was serious about my work when I was taking these kinds of classes, but nothing like him.  He works so hard.

Working on an assignment while I type this post.

We have another busy weekend coming up.  We are heading to Branson tomorrow for the wedding of one of my former co-workers and then to Fayetteville.  On Sunday, we are seeing the stage production of Beauty and the Beast at the Walton Arts Center.  I am so excited!  Then, I have inservice on Monday and Tuesday.  Then, it will be time to get my classroom ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for school! I have a few more weeks then it's back to the grind of studying, class, and homework!

    ReplyDelete