Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Chapter, New Blog

There have been even more changes in our life since the last time I wrote.  Due to some of these changes (which I will go into more detain about in a future post when some things are finalized), I have been working on a new design for my blog.  There are still a few more things I would like to change, but I am pretty satisfied with the basics.  Let me know your opinion.  :)


Mike has started graduate school and is working on his Master's of Arts in Teaching.  He is wanting to get certified for Middle Level (Grades 4-8).  He is doing really well and seems to enjoy it for the most part.  I also enjoy looking at his assignments, reading some of his books, and talking to him about the work.  I am a big nerd and love to study about teaching and learning.


God has also been working in my life and putting a few desires on my heart.  One is to become a parent and raise one of His children to serve him.  Mike and I have talked about it for a while and do have a "plan" in mind.  We will continue praying for guidance to make sure our "plan" is His "plan."  Another desire is to share some of the knowledge of teaching that I have been so fortunate to receive with teachers who do not have the same privileges.  A potential opportunity for my service in this capacity has been brought to my attention recently.  I will continue to pray for guidance in this area as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment