Saturday, April 10, 2010

I "Heart"....




I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!



Ok, ok, I know it is not Thursday. It's already Saturday, but I just now had time to sit down and add this post. I am at my former high school administering a test and have a few extra minutes. I love this idea. Just taking a few minutes to think about what we love and what truly makes us happy! So here goes my first list. I hope to make this a regular Thursday post for me.

I heart my life right now. I have so much to be thankful for, both personally and professionally. Can a girl ask for anymore than that.

I heart my hubby because he unconditionally puts up with me and all my craziness. I don't use craziness lightly, either. Sometimes I am high strung and high maintenance, and he always handles me calmly and with patience. I am working on not worrying about everything and trying to live more in the moment.

I heart my mom who has stood by me and all my decisions since I was an infant. What a perfect example of parental love she has set for me. I can't wait to reciprocate that for my own children one day.

I heart Spring. It is such a time of renewal in the great outdoors. The weather is beautiful and the flowers begin blooming. I get to plant my garden and pull out the flip-flops and capris. Life just can't get any better.

I heart the opportunity I have been given to go back to school and pursue another graduate degree. My hubby and mom are very supportive. I don't have to worry about not having time to do the work. My slack at home is always taken care of.

I hope you all have something in your life you heart, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment