Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfulness

Last Sunday in church, the sermon was about how we are to be thankful for everything and in everything. So, I am really going to take that to heart today!  I am thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what my mood is and supports me in meeting all my goals.  He is more selfless than I ever realized. I need to be more like that.   I am thankful for my mom who has always been there for me and stood by me.  She taught me how to love others by making me always feel loved.  That is a priceless gift that I will never forget.  I am thankful for all my friend and family members.  I know that someone has always "got my back."  I have so many great people in my life.  I know I am never alone.  I am thankful for the United States Army, even though it is forcing a separation for Mike and me.  That is a hard one for me to say, but I know it's true.  It is giving Mike an opportunity to further himself and to find fulfillment in a career.  It will allow us to be settled financially and have a family.  I am thankful for my job.  I am blessed to not dread going to work everyday.  I know I am helping children and there's nothing better than that.  My job also allows me to live comfortably and not "need" anything.  But, most of all I am thankful for GOD.  He has given me all the other things I am thankful for.  He sees me worthy of having all these blessings.  I know He won't give us more than we can handle, so I am thankful I can realized how blessed I have been in my life.  I hope everyone will take the time to count their blessings today.  I am going to spend the day remembering all I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment