Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where are you, Spring Break?

Thank goodness, you are only two days away!  Even though our school is going two days over Spring Break to make up a couple snow days, hubby and I will not be there.  We are Dallas bound on Saturday!  Yay!  I'm really excited because I haven't ever really spent time there.  Just gone though it on the way to San Antonio.

We have a lot of fun things planned to do and hopefully will have a little time to relax.  Our hotel has an indoor/outdoor pool so I plan on spending some time there.  I'm also hoping to have a little time to read for fun, not just for class.

But, first I have to make it though this class that I am sitting in, which at times can border on torture.  I also have to make it through the next two days of school.  That is a big task considering I have only worked one day this week so far.  I can't wait to get over this sinus infection.  I has been a bad one!  I also have to pack for the trip for hubby and I and get the cat ready for her stay at the vet.  My goal for tomorrow is to get my lesson plans ready for my sub for next Monday and Tuesday.

I know I can make it so that I can spend next week enjoying some beautiful spring weather in Dallas!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to spend some extended time in Dallas, myself! We have driven through several times. Have fun!
    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete